Home windows’ quick startup setting might intrude together with your pc’s shut down sequence for those who shut down your pc manually or utilizing the beginning menu. If the display is off however you may nonetheless see followers or lights on after you shut down your pc, then the Home windows quick startup setting could also be at fault.
This drawback will be solved by disabling quick startup in Home windows settings. Observe these steps to perform this.
- To start with, go to Home windows key().
- Sort Energy and Sleep into the search field.
- Choose Energy & Sleep from System Settings.
- To entry Extra energy settings, click on on Associated Settings beneath the Energy & Sleep part.
- Choose the facility button features on the left by clicking the hyperlink.
- At present, unavailable settings will be modified on the high of the window by clicking Change settings.
- On the backside of the web page, you must now see the checkmark choices. For this characteristic to be deactivated, you’ll need to uncheck Activate quick startup.
- Save the adjustments by clicking Save.
- Please restart your pc to verify in case your points have been resolved by this variation.
- As a substitute of activating the checkmark, you’ll need to repeat steps to re-enable quick startup sooner or later.